The Bladder Cancer Summit is a free conference for bladder cancer patients and families. It is a wonderful opportunity to connect with others affected by this disease and learn about the latest in bladder cancer research and patient advocacy. Participants will:
• have the opportunity to learn about the role and impact of clinical trials in the advancement of bladder cancer treatment;
• listen to leading bladder cancer experts discuss recent and upcoming bladder cancer research advances.
• learn best practices for raising awareness of bladder cancer in a community.
• identify bladder cancer state and national legislative issues affecting the bladder cancer community in 2019 and beyond; and
• understand how BCAN programs and services can help in their bladder cancer journey.